Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cousins

Here is my next layout I'm very happy how this came out.



I have use on this page.

1. Brown Card stock for the base

2. Photo mat under my photo also brown

3. Vintage Photo distress ink around the edge of my page also ink the white flowers and used it on my chipboard frame

4. Those dollies once were white I used Latte Alcohol Ink to colour them

5. Butterflies I cut using Spellbinders used Golden Rod stickles and some silver bling

6. Brilliance Coffee Bean to stamp the flourishes which I emboss with the distress powder Vintage Photo.

7. The wording and the number are paint with Antiqued Bronze crackle paint

8. I used Sepia Accents on the crackel paint to stop it from flaking off

9. Ribbon and flower from my local craft shop

3 comments:

  1. You are doing a fabulous job on your Lo's..espeically if you are just starting! WOW..great job!

    Thanks for playing along this week at Practical Scrappers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page!!! I agree with Lisa, fabulous job!!! Thanks for joining us at Practical Scrappers this week!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete