I have recently just joined Kaszazz and Im so excited that I cant fianlly turn my love for paper craft into a little business :). so please feel to check out my blog for Kaszazz its still needing some work on ithttp://scrapnstamp.com.au/
Monday, July 26, 2010
Ok I have used
1. Black cardstock
2. White gel pen to do my board
3. Button are from my local sewing shop
4. Flowers are cut using my pazzle out of chip board
5. Ranger acrylic paint Citrus to colour my flowers
6. Paper is from Kaszazz
7. Ribbon local craft shop
8. Words are rubons from Making Memrories
9. Purple bling local $2 shop
I have used.
1. Brown cardstock
2. Ribbon for my local craft shop
3. Button I got off old shirt
4. Kasier Bling
5.Green paper from Basic Grey called Capplla
6. White cardstock and I used my pazzle to cut the circles
7. Hero Arts stamp Raindrop Background
8. Memento stamp called Tuxedo Black
9. Swirl metal just found in my stash
10. Wording cut out from my pazzle using black cardstock.
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Products Ive used.
1. Whote cardstock for the base
2. Black cardstock I used my pazzle to cut my window frame
3. Tim Holts grunge board for the heart and frame
4. Range Acrylic paint Copper to paint my heart and frame
5. Ribon from ,y local craft shop
6. Paper is Kasier
7. Transpareny which Ive drawn the square on using black sharpie
8. Bling for Kasier
I have used.
1. Scraps and my scallop punch
2. Blue card stock for the base
3. Kasier Letters
4. Making Memories Grapevine paint for the letter
5. Stickers from my local $2 shop for the words faces
6. Cuttlebug butterfly dies
7. Kasier bling
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Here is whats in it
Tim Holtz 2 Embossing Folders
Flourish with a Bling Pearls – Pearl
Flourish with a Bling Pearls – Black
Flourish with a Bling Pearls – Pink
Flourish with a Bling Rhinestones – Silver
Flourish with a Bling Rhinestones – Wine *NEW*
Flourish with a Bling Rhinestones – Black
Magnolia Doohickey – Tilda Lace
Magnolia Doohickey – Vintage Tag
Magnolia Doohickey – Leaf and Swirl
Magnolia Doohickey – Peony Petal
Simply Betty Stamp Rio
Simply Betty Stamp Betty
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp – Babette
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp – Monique
Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamp – Perfect Poision
C.C Designs – Heidi Amount The Flowers
C.C Designs – Sandbucket Tevor
C.C Designs – Bathing Beauty Emma
C.C Designs Beach Scene
C.C Designs – Coffee Kiki La Rue
Motivet – Rabbit with Dandelion
Baby Buds Designs – Owie
Baby Buds Designs – Ashton
Baby Buds Designs – Jack
Fairy Tales – Cupcake Belle
Fairy Tales – Belle
Fairy Tales – Phillip
Sweet November Stamps – Current Ebbtide & Anela
Sweet November Stamps – Ocean Wavedancer & Echo
Sweet November Stamps – Shimmer Redkelp & Otto
Sweet November Stamps – Bubbles Lostlagoon & Palu
Tickled Pink Stamp – Lil Lolita – 20’s Evie
Tickled Pink Stamps – Lil Lolita – 30’s Lylah
Tickled Pink Stamps – Lil Lolita – 50’s Lilith
Pink Cat Studio – Sick Billy
Pink Cat Studio – Sick Lily
The Greeting Farm – Thursday
The Greeting Farm – Sweet Message
The Greeting Farm – OA – Happy Days
Magnolia Stamp – Wedding Collection – Tilda with Peony
Magnolia Stamp – Wedding Collection – Tilda with Veil
Magnolia Stamp – Wedding Collection – Flower Girl
Wanna chance to win???? I know I do so head over to her blog http://www.kelliewinnell.com.au/?p=5239 for your chance to be in the draw for this great prize.
I have use on this page.
1. Brown Card stock for the base
2. Photo mat under my photo also brown
3. Vintage Photo distress ink around the edge of my page also ink the white flowers and used it on my chipboard frame
4. Those dollies once were white I used Latte Alcohol Ink to colour them
5. Butterflies I cut using Spellbinders used Golden Rod stickles and some silver bling
6. Brilliance Coffee Bean to stamp the flourishes which I emboss with the distress powder Vintage Photo.
7. The wording and the number are paint with Antiqued Bronze crackle paint
8. I used Sepia Accents on the crackel paint to stop it from flaking off
9. Ribbon and flower from my local craft shop
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
This page was made totally from the range Konstruktfrom Kasier
Here is the Sketch.
And my take on the sketch.
I have used.
1. White cardstock
2. Paper is Hey Birdie from Kasier.
3. Bling is from my local $2 shop.
4. Chipboard letters are also from Kasier.
5. Flower are from my scrapbooking shop.